Year in Review: Benefits of DIY Website Building
In 2014, we posted often about the advantages of do-it-yourself (DIY) website building. To follow is a roundup of our best posts about the advantages of building a website on your own, versus hiring a company or designer to do it for you.
DIY Medical Practice Website Building Was Made Easy in 2014
- There are plenty of Reasons To Use A DIY Website Builder, and the best part about them, is little to no web design skills are required. In fact, if you can log-in to your email, then you can build a site using Dr. Leonardo's unique medical practice website builder in just three easy steps to get your site live on the web
- We created a generic medical practice website checklist that every new client should use
- Dr. Leonardo can host websites for many medical specialties, we created specific checklists for Primary Care Physicians, Plastic Surgeons, Dentists, Ophthalmologists and Dermatologists
- In our blog, Advantages of DIY Website Building, we learned that you can edit your own site from any computer, anywhere, as well as develop a site that is optimized for mobile-compatibility
- One of the top reasons to choose Dr. Leonardo is it gives your medical practice a convenient place to host your patient portal, as well as a social media widget that conveniently links to all of your social media accounts
Ready to Design Your Own Site in 2015? Contact Dr. Leonardo.
Dr. Leonardo is a website builder designed for medical practices. In three easy steps, you can have your medical practice's website live on the Web. For more information on where to start, visit our help center.