Year in Review: Benefits of DIY Website Building
In 2014, we posted often about the advantages of do-it-yourself (DIY) website building. To follow is a roundup of our best posts about the advantages of building a website on your own, versus hiring a company or designer to do it for you.
DIY Medical Practice Website Building Was Made Easy in 2014
- There are plenty of Reasons To Use A DIY Website Builder, and the best part about them, is little to no web design skills are required. In fact, if you can log-in to your email, then you can build a site using Dr. Leonardo's unique medical practice website builder in just three easy steps to get your site live on the web
- We created a generic medical practice website checklist that every new client should use
- Dr. Leonardo can host websites for many medical specialties, we created specific checklists for Primary Care Physicians, Plastic Surgeons, Dentists, Ophthalmologists and Dermatologists
- In our blog, Advantages of DIY Website Building, we learned that you can edit your own site from any computer, anywhere, as well as develop a site that is optimized for mobile-compatibility
- One of the top reasons to choose Dr. Leonardo is it gives your medical practice a convenient place to host your patient portal, as well as a social media widget that conveniently links to all of your social media accounts
Ready to Design Your Own Site in 2015? Contact Dr. Leonardo.
Dr. Leonardo is a website builder designed for medical practices. In three easy steps, you can have your medical practice's website live on the Web. For more information on where to start,Â contactÂ us.