Advantages of DIY Website Building
With bare-minimum web-based knowledge, it's possible to create your own medical practice website in minutes. The advantages of do-it-yourself (DIY) website building vary from lower costs, to greater control over your finished site. There are many different DIY website hosts on the market, however, there are few tailored specifically to the needs of physicians.
Benefits of Using a Medical Website Builder
- You can edit your site from any computer, anywhere, at any time.
- Web builders offer clients convenient access to an expansive library of images and content.
- The Dr. Leonardo content library has articles specific to every medical specialty that are optimized to increase site ranking on search engines.
- Domain names (URLs) are custom, and inexpensive.
- Web builders like Dr. Leonardo are equipped with analytic reporting. Users can track the amount of page visitors, and see how much time they are spending on their site.
- Medical-specific website builders offer physicians Electronic Health Record (EHR) integration, meaning they have a convenient host for their patient portal.
- Dr. Leonardo sites support mobile-compatibility.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is built into the site format to ensure maximum visibility. Good SEO certifies that your website will be found by Web users.
- Using a website builder costs less than hiring an individual or company-based web designer.
- Time is saved. Selecting a design from a catalogue of templates cuts down on the production time a private designer would need in order to get your site live on the Web.
- Technical support is available during general office hours.
Building a DIY Medical Practice Website is Easy with the Help of Dr. Leonardo, Get Started Today.
Dr. Leonardo is a website builder designed for medical practices. In three easy steps, you can have your medical practice's website live on the Web. For more information on where to start, contact us today.