Reason to Use a DIY Website Builder
Physicians without medical practice websites are putting themselves at a disadvantage. Patients are searching online for physicians, and without a medical practice website, how are patients supposed to find you? Relying on word-of-mouth and hospital recommendations are no longer the way to sustain a private practice.
Hiring a web designer to make your medical practice website can be incredibly expensive and a lengthy process. An alternative to hiring a designer is do-it-yourself web building using an online website builder. Many physicians may not know the first thing about web design, however, DIY web building has many benefits, and is incredibly user-friendly. Do-it-yourself web building is an increasing trend in web design, and you can have your own medical practice website live on the Web in just a few easy steps.
Benefits of DIY Web Building
- Requires no web design skills, you don't have to worry about all of those zeros and ones
- You can take your time and do it on your own schedule
- Inexpensive, some websites are as low as $25 per month
- You don't have to write your own content
- Access to an expansive, SEO-friendly medical library
- You don't need to purchase images
- Access to thousands of stock photos
How Does DIY Web Building Work?
With web building tools like Dr. Leonardo, building your own medical practice website is completed in essentially three simple tasks.
- Choose your medical specialty. All recognized medical specialties, including dentistry and veterinarian can build a website with Dr. Leonardo.
- Select a design template. Each specialty has multiple templates to choose from that can be personalized to your medical practice.
- Select conditions and treatments from the content library. Thousands of accurate, authoritative articles are available at your finger tips.
If you don't have time to complete your website in one sitting, your work will be saved and you can continue working on it later. Once you have completed filling your site with valuable patient information, all you have left to do is select the "publish" button, and your site is live on the Web.
You Can Build Your Own Medical Practice Website with Dr. Leonardo's Help.
Dr. Leonardo is a website builder designed for medical practices. In three easy steps, you can have your medical practice's website live on the Web. For more information on where to start, contact us.