What Users Want From Mobile Sites
Recent statistics show that approximately 50 percent of local searches are performed on mobile devices. Other reports show an exponential rise in the number of patients searching for health information and providers on smartphones and tablets.
If your practice lacks a mobile web presence, you're failing to reach a huge and growing audience!
Making your practice's website mobile-friendly isn't just making sure that your site can be viewed on a tablet, iPhone or Android. Even if visitors can see your site on their mobile device, if they have to pinch, expand or zoom into the screen to make out the content, or if the links and drop-down menus aren't formatted to accommodate smaller screens, your visits may quickly leave out of frustration.
Dr. Leonardo creates properly formatted mobile sites that determine the type of device and operating system of the user, and automatically reformat the entire website to suit each visitor. The resulting pull-down menus are simple to navigate using one hand, and text is easy to read because it's optimized for viewing on a mobile device.
Still not convinced you need a mobile website?
Check out these below statistics from Google's study, What Users Want From Mobile Sites Today.
- 74% of people say they're more likely to return to a mobile-friendly site in the future.
- 67% say that they're more likely to buy a product or service from a mobile-friendly site.
- 48% feel frustrated and annoyed when they get to a site that's not mobile-friendly.
- 36% said they felt like they've wasted their time by visiting those sites.
- 52% of users said that a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company.
- 48% said that if a site didn't work well on their smartphones, it made them feel like the company didn't care about their business.
By 2015, more people will use mobile devices than computers to view websites. Is your practice ready? Learn more about the Dr. Leonardo Mobile Option and how to make your medical site mobile-friendly here.
Does Your Healthcare Practice Need a Website?
Create your own high quality, professional site in four incredibly easy steps using Dr. Leonardo, a convenient Internet Presence Management tool that also allows users to fill their practice's site with informative patient education and award-winning images. Click here to get started!