How Your Dr. Leonardo PROVIDER-Site Creates A Good First Impression
The importance of first impressions cannot be overstated, and this is especially true when it comes to the Internet. You only have a few seconds to capture the attention of patients online when they land on your website, so it is important to get your website design right. Your homepage is critical, but online patients can land on any page of your site, so your entire site must be properly designed as well as compatible on mobile devices.
Dr. Leonardo PROVIDER-Site Design Benefits:
- Contact Information. Every page of your website should have your contact information. Dr. Leonardo PROVIDER-Sites display your name, practice name, address and phone number on the header of every page. If patients feel the need to clarify something when they are browsing through your site, they should find it easy to contact you. PROVIDER-Sites also have a contact form in the footer of every page. Your home page has all of this information plus a map with your address so patients can visually see where you are located.
- Mobile-Optimized Site. Most patients are accessing your website with their mobile devices. Your PROVIDER-Site loads quickly, is responsive and easy to navigate even from tablets and smartphones.
- Reviews. PROVIDER-Sites automatically feature the five most recent 3+ Star Google Reviews right on your home page. Patients can easily leave Google reviews directly from your website as well.
- Content. Irrespective of which page your patients land on, it must provide them appropriate information. With your PROVIDER-Site, you have access to thousands of medical articles pertaining to your specialty. These articles boost your website to the top of search engines and inform patients on the types of services, procedures, and treatment you provide.
- General Design. In general, your PROVIDER-Site is well-organized and easy to navigate through. You can choose different colors and banner photos to make your site more personal to you as a provider.
You Need a PROVIDER-Site!