5 Tips For Choosing The Right Website Design
Whether you are revamping your current website or designing one for your new practice, it is essential that you get the website design right. After all, a website is a great way to tell the world that you exist and to inform them of the various services you offer.
Website Design Must-Haves
Below are a few tips that can help you get started on designing your website:
- Purpose: What is the purpose of your website? Do you just want to cater to your existing patients? Or is it to serve as a way to setup up appointments? Or will it be used to educate people? Knowing the purpose (it can have more than one component) of your website will help you get a picture of what your design should incorporate.
- Images: Including images of your infrastructure can ensure patients that you can provide them the necessary care. Also, include portraits of doctors or action shots, with photos of doctors working on patients.
- Include patient resources: Patients often visit websites to download forms. Ensure that your website has all patient forms in PDF. You should also ensure that every patient of yours will have access to their personal medical records on the website. Also provide ways for patients to set up appointment online along with a contact form for any queries.
- Content is king: Your website should provide detailed information about your practice. It should also have detailed information on the various conditions that you treat and on the various treatment options that you provide for each condition.
- Search Engine Optimization: This is a very important part of website design. Your site should be search engine optimized. This helps increase your visibility. Along with this, you must also have a good social media presence and your site should also be optimized for viewing on mobile devices.
Want To Establish An Online Presence? Dr. Leonardo Can Help
Dr. Leonardo is a website builder designed for medical practices. In three easy steps, you can have your medical practice's website live on the Web. For more information on where to start, contact us.