EHR Access On-The-Go On Your Mobile Device
Most healthcare providers have moved away from paper-based records to Electronic Health Records (EHR). There is a strong demand for easy EHR access on patient's mobile devices. Mobile EHR capitalizes on the convenience of EHR, while offering both providers and patients several additional benefits.
Dr. Leonardo Websites Connect You With Your Patients From A Mobile Device
- Instant access to important medical information. Using mobile EHR, patients can instantly access their own health information, including test results or clinical summaries from office visits. Having access to medical information on a mobile device is also convenient for patients consulting a specialist or changing health care providers.
- Accuracy. Because patients can update or add to their information from their mobile device at any time, providers always have the most accurate medical information available - providers are able to stay up-to-date with their patient's medications and treatments.
- Increases patient care and safety. When all of a patient's medical information in one place, providers have a complete and organized view of their patient's health and can also securely share information with other practitioners as needed, reducing any chance for medical errors.
- Improved sharing of information with patients. Many patients become overwhelmed with information during an office visit, and are unable to retain medical information once they leave an office. Using a mobile-compatible EHR, providers can share information or link educational materials.
- Benefits home care patients and those with chronic illnesses. For patients with chronic illnesses, or those who receive home or hospice care, mobile EHR coordinates better care between office-based physicians and home healthcare professionals. Through a mobile EHR, patients under home care can also transmit data, such as their blood pressure readings, to providers so that their health is effectively monitored.