Advantages Of A Dr. Leonardo DIY Website
Did you know that you don't need any web-based knowledge to create a Dr. Leonardo website? Not only do we make it easy, but we've reduced the whole process of creating a medical and professional website down to a matter of minutes.
The advantages of do-it-yourself (DIY) website building are lower costs, plus faster and greater control over the finished website. There are many different DIY website hosts on the market, but Dr. Leonardo is specific to healthcare practices and providers.
Benefits of Using the Dr. Leonardo® Website Builder
- You can edit your site from any computer, anywhere, at any time -- even after it is published.
- Dr. Leonardo gives convenient access to an expansive library of images and patient education -- articles specific to thousands of healthcare specialties that are optimized to increase site ranking on search engines.
- Domain names (URLs) are custom, and inexpensive.
- Analytic reporting. Users can track the amount of page visitors, and see how much time they are spending on their site.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) integration, a convenient host for your patient portal.
- Responsive, mobile-compatibility.
- Convenient features for patients such as Online Appointment Scheduling and Online Reviews.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is built into the site format to ensure maximum visibility. Positive internal SEO enables your website to rank higher, leading to more visits.
- Lower costs than hiring an individual or company-based web designer.
- Time savings. Selecting a design from a catalogue of templates cuts down on the production time a private designer would need in order to get your site live on the Web. Dr. Leonardo websites can be built in minutes versus the potential weeks of a custom web designer.
- Technical support is available during general office hours and notifies you of any updates.
Dr. Leonardo Offers A We'll Do It For You Service Where We Will Build Out Your Website In No Time At All
For more information on Dr. Leonardo, call 1-516-586-1300 or click here to learn more!