Designs for Podiatrists
Dr. Leonardo lets you choose from six (6) different design themes for Podiatry. Flexible design tools make it easy to change layouts, adjust images, and customize your website.
The Dr. Leonardo Patient Education Library contains Point-of-Care information on more than 8,800 health conditions, treatments and procedures. All content is editable – add or detract text, upload photos and case studies, and feature your name for enhanced SEO visibility.
Patient Education on 81 Podiatry Conditions
- Accessory Navicular Bone Syndrome
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Arthroscopy FAQs
- Ankle Dislocation
- Ankle Ligament Reconstruction
- Apligraf® Dermal Substitute
- Athlete’s Foot
- Bed Sores
- Bone Mineral Density Test
- Casting for Uncomplicated Fractures
- Cavovarus Foot Deformity
- Chronic Ankle Instability
- Claw Foot
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Corns and Calluses
- Dermagraft® Human-Fibroblast-Derived Dermal Substitute
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Diabetic Foot Problems
- Diabetic Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Flat Feet
- Foot and Ankle
- Foot Drop
- Foot Nerve Pain
- Hallux Limitus
- Hallux Rigidus
- Heel Spurs
- High Arch Foot
- Ingrown Toenails
- Intravenous Ketamine Infusion
- Jones Fracture
- K-LaserTM Laser Treatment System
- KeryFlexTM Nail Restoration System
- Lisfranc Injury
- Mallet Toes
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Mucoid Cyst
- Mycotic Nail Infection
- Nerve Conduction Study
- Neuropathic Pain
- OASIS® Wound Treatments
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation of the Ankle
- Open Wounds and Lacerations
- Osteochondral Lesion of the Talus
- Physical Therapy for Ankle Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Warts
- Podiatric Laser Treatments
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Rehabilitation After Ankle Fracture
- Rehabilitation for Foot Conditions
- Rehabilitation for Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Routine Foot Care
- Splint Placement
- Stress Fracture
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tibial Nerve Dysfunction
- Toe Fracture
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty
- Turf Toe
- Varicose Veins of the Foot
- Waterproof Casting
- See All Conditions
- See Less Conditions
See the POWER of Dr. Leonardo® Content
Dr. Leonardo Website Platform Features
Online Appointment Scheduling
Communicate with Patients Safely
Easy-to-use appointment scheduling directly from your website with HIPAA-compliant messaging. Or, connect with ZocDoc, Doctor.com, DemandForce and other appointment products.
Virtual Telephone Number (VTN)
Stay Connected with Your Patients
Use your Virtual Telephone Number (VTN) to forward calls to the Front Desk or Scheduling Center for your office - it follows you as a professional wherever you go!
Right From Your Website to Your Patient's Smartphone
Dr. Leonardo’s Add-to-Contacts feature allows patients to instantly download your professional information as a Contact on their smartphone.
Patient Education Content
8,800+ Conditions, Treatment & Procedures to Choose From
Educate patients with healthcare information they enjoy reading. The Dr. Leonardo Library contains information on thousands of dental, medical and veterinary topics.
Integrated Search Engine Optimization
Adjust Your SEO Settings for Better Visibility
Dr. Leonardo websites feature built-in SEO functionality to index you by provider and practice name on Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
Verify with Doximity®
Create Your Website Using Your Doximity® Profile Information
Dr. Leonardo will access your Doximity Profile Data including your full name, credentials, profile photo, office locations and more.
Desktop, Tablet & Smartphone Compatible
Optimized for All Devices
With responsive designs and one-touch navigation, Dr. Leonardo websites are easy to use and give you the ability to stay compatible with the latest technology.
Patient Portal Integration
Put Your Patient Portal on Your Website Where It Won’t Be Missed
Providing access to your patient portal is easy, and patients appreciate the seamless experience of accessing the portal directly at your website.
Patient Reviews & Ratings
Connectivity to Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Patient reviews and ratings from third-party partners such as Doctor.com and others. One-click Social Media access to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube & LinkedIn.
Tracks Visits & Patient Behavior
Dr. Leonardo Analytics detail website visits, pages viewed, and how your site is indexed. Reports are emailed automatically and are available on the Console Dashboard.
Protected on a Secure Network
Dr. Leonardo websites reside on a HIPAA-compliant cloud-hosting network used by many EHR systems to secure sensitive patient data. Content and patient communications are protected and secure.
One-Time Activation Fee
(PROVIDER – $95 | PRACTICE – $495)
- Access to 8,800+ Patient Education Topics
- Built-In SEO Indexing
- Access to Image Library (6,000+ Images)
- Hosted on HIPAA-Compliant Servers
- Website Analytic Reports
- Unlimited Web Pages *
- Link to EHR Patient Portal *
- Online Scheduling with SecureForms™ *
* Requires Subscription Upgrade
(PROVIDER-Sites or PRACTICE-Sites )