Foot & Ankle Websites
Designs for Foot & Ankle Specialists
Dr. Leonardo lets you choose from ten (10) different design themes for Foot & Ankle. Flexible design tools make it easy to change layouts, adjust images, and customize your website.
The Dr. Leonardo Patient Education Library contains Point-of-Care information on more than 8,800 health conditions, treatments and procedures. All content is editable – add or detract text, upload photos and case studies, and feature your name for enhanced SEO visibility.
Patient Education on 81 Foot & Ankle Conditions
- Accessory Navicular Bone Syndrome
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Arthroscopy FAQs
- Ankle Dislocation
- Ankle Ligament Reconstruction
- Athlete’s Foot
- Bone Mineral Density Test
- Casting for Uncomplicated Fractures
- Cavovarus Foot Deformity
- Chronic Ankle Instability
- Claw Foot
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Corns and Calluses
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Flat Feet
- Foot and Ankle
- Foot Drop
- Foot Nerve Pain
- Gastrocnemius Recession
- Hallux Limitus
- Hallux Rigidus
- Heel Spurs
- High Arch Foot
- Intravenous Ketamine Infusion
- Jones Fracture
- Lisfranc Injury
- Mallet Toes
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Mucoid Cyst
- Nerve Conduction Study
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation of the Ankle
- Osteochondral Lesion of the Talus
- Paget’s Disease of Bone
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy FAQs
- Physical Therapy for Ankle Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Rehabilitation After Ankle Fracture
- Rehabilitation After Femur Fracture
- Rehabilitation for a Torn Meniscus
- Rehabilitation for Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Rehabilitation for Achilles Tendonitis
- Rehabilitation for Amputees
- Rehabilitation for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Rehabilitation for Foot Conditions
- Rehabilitation for Medial Collateral Ligament Injury
- Rehabilitation for Rotator Cuff Injury
- Rehabilitation for Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Foot Deformity
- Splint Placement
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Physicals
- Subacute Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tibial Nerve Dysfunction
- Toe Fracture
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty
- Turf Toe
- Waterproof Casting
- See All Conditions
- See Less Conditions
See the POWER of Dr. Leonardo® Content
Dr. Leonardo Website Platform Features
Online Appointment Scheduling
Communicate with Patients Safely
Easy-to-use appointment scheduling directly from your website with HIPAA-compliant messaging. Or, connect with ZocDoc, Doctor.com, DemandForce and other appointment products.
Virtual Telephone Number (VTN)
Stay Connected with Your Patients
Use your Virtual Telephone Number (VTN) to forward calls to the Front Desk or Scheduling Center for your office - it follows you as a professional wherever you go!
Right From Your Website to Your Patient's Smartphone
Dr. Leonardo’s Add-to-Contacts feature allows patients to instantly download your professional information as a Contact on their smartphone.
Patient Education Content
8,800+ Conditions, Treatment & Procedures to Choose From
Educate patients with healthcare information they enjoy reading. The Dr. Leonardo Library contains information on thousands of dental, medical and veterinary topics.
Integrated Search Engine Optimization
Adjust Your SEO Settings for Better Visibility
Dr. Leonardo websites feature built-in SEO functionality to index you by provider and practice name on Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
Verify with Doximity®
Create Your Website Using Your Doximity® Profile Information
Dr. Leonardo will access your Doximity Profile Data including your full name, credentials, profile photo, office locations and more.
Desktop, Tablet & Smartphone Compatible
Optimized for All Devices
With responsive designs and one-touch navigation, Dr. Leonardo websites are easy to use and give you the ability to stay compatible with the latest technology.
Patient Portal Integration
Put Your Patient Portal on Your Website Where It Won’t Be Missed
Providing access to your patient portal is easy, and patients appreciate the seamless experience of accessing the portal directly at your website.
Patient Reviews & Ratings
Connectivity to Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Patient reviews and ratings from third-party partners such as Doctor.com and others. One-click Social Media access to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube & LinkedIn.
Tracks Visits & Patient Behavior
Dr. Leonardo Analytics detail website visits, pages viewed, and how your site is indexed. Reports are emailed automatically and are available on the Console Dashboard.
Protected on a Secure Network
Dr. Leonardo websites reside on a HIPAA-compliant cloud-hosting network used by many EHR systems to secure sensitive patient data. Content and patient communications are protected and secure.
One-Time Activation Fee
(PROVIDER – $95 | PRACTICE – $495)
- Access to 8,800+ Patient Education Topics
- Built-In SEO Indexing
- Access to Image Library (6,000+ Images)
- Hosted on HIPAA-Compliant Servers
- Website Analytic Reports
- Unlimited Web Pages *
- Link to EHR Patient Portal *
- Online Scheduling with SecureForms™ *
* Requires Subscription Upgrade
(PROVIDER-Sites or PRACTICE-Sites )