Pain Medicine Websites
Designs for Pain Specialists
Dr. Leonardo lets you choose from twelve (12) different design themes for Pain Medicine. Flexible design tools make it easy to change layouts, adjust images, and customize your website.
The Dr. Leonardo Patient Education Library contains Point-of-Care information on more than 8,800 health conditions, treatments and procedures. All content is editable – add or detract text, upload photos and case studies, and feature your name for enhanced SEO visibility.
Patient Education on 59 Pain Medicine Conditions
- Acupuncture Techniques
- Axial Injections
- Back Pain Prevention
- Brachial-Plexus Nerve Block
- Bursal Sac Injections
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Cervical Medial-Branch Block
- Cervical Selective-Nerve-Root Block
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Comparison of Methadone to SUBOXONE®
- Sublingual Film
- Comprehensive Pain Assessment
- Degenerated Discs
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet-Joint Injections
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent Therapy
- Herniated Disc
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy
- Intrathecal Pump Implantation
- Intravenous Ketamine Infusion
- K-LaserTM Laser Treatment System
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Facet-Joint Injections
- Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Massage Therapy
- Myofascial Pain
- Nerve Conduction Study
- Neuropathic Pain
- Non-Needle Acupuncture Therapy
- Pain Management
- Pain Medication
- Physical Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections FAQs
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
- Prolozone Therapy
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sacroiliac-Joint Steroid Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
- Spinal Infusion System
- SUBOXONE® Sublingual Film
- Sympathetic Ganglion Block
- Sympathetic-Nerve Blocks
- The Mild® Procedure
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Toradol Injections
- Trigger-Point Injections
- See All Conditions
- See Less Conditions
See the POWER of Dr. Leonardo® Content
Dr. Leonardo Website Platform Features
Online Appointment Scheduling
Communicate with Patients Safely
Easy-to-use appointment scheduling directly from your website with HIPAA-compliant messaging. Or, connect with ZocDoc, Doctor.com, DemandForce and other appointment products.
Virtual Telephone Number (VTN)
Stay Connected with Your Patients
Use your Virtual Telephone Number (VTN) to forward calls to the Front Desk or Scheduling Center for your office - it follows you as a professional wherever you go!
Right From Your Website to Your Patient's Smartphone
Dr. Leonardo’s Add-to-Contacts feature allows patients to instantly download your professional information as a Contact on their smartphone.
Patient Education Content
8,800+ Conditions, Treatment & Procedures to Choose From
Educate patients with healthcare information they enjoy reading. The Dr. Leonardo Library contains information on thousands of dental, medical and veterinary topics.
Integrated Search Engine Optimization
Adjust Your SEO Settings for Better Visibility
Dr. Leonardo websites feature built-in SEO functionality to index you by provider and practice name on Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
Patient Portal Integration
Put Your Patient Portal on Your Website Where It Won’t Be Missed
Providing access to your patient portal is easy, and patients appreciate the seamless experience of accessing the portal directly at your website.
Patient Reviews & Ratings
Connectivity to Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Patient reviews and ratings from third-party partners such as Doctor.com and others. One-click Social Media access to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube & LinkedIn.
Tracks Visits & Patient Behavior
Dr. Leonardo Analytics detail website visits, pages viewed, and how your site is indexed. Reports are emailed automatically and are available on the Console Dashboard.
Protected on a Secure Network
Dr. Leonardo websites reside on a HIPAA-compliant cloud-hosting network used by many EHR systems to secure sensitive patient data. Content and patient communications are protected and secure.
One-Time Activation Fee
(PROVIDER-Sites – $95 | PRACTICE-Sites – $495)
- Access to 8,800+ Patient Education Topics
- Built-In SEO Indexing
- Access to Image Library (6,000+ Images)
- Hosted on HIPAA-Compliant Servers
- Website Analytic Reports
- Unlimited Web Pages *
- Link to EHR Patient Portal *
- Online Scheduling with SecureForms™ *
* Requires Subscription Upgrade
(PROVIDER-Sites or PRACTICE-Sites )