New Year's Resolutions: DIY Web Site Building
Make a New Year's Resolution for your medical practice in 2015 that can last the entire year. If your medical practice doesn't have its own website, you're putting your practice at a disadvantage to competitors. Now, with online software, like Dr. Leonardo, building your own medical practice website is easier than ever. To follow are 5 New Year's Resolutions to make for your medical practice, online.
5 New Year's Resolutions to Make for Your Medical Practice
- Get started with Dr. Leonardo to build your own medical practice website, all you have to do is select your medical specialty, choose your design, and add in patient information from the content library. In three easy steps, you can have your medical practice website live on the web.
- Complete your site before publishing it on the web. Publishing an unfinished site can deter site traffic.
- Develop a plan. Want to increase your new site's visibility? Gain access to the Dr. Leonardo SEO Master Tool to help boost your site's rank on major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
- Integrate your EHR into your new medical practice website. Dr. Leonardo's sites can host your patient portal. This helps increase use of EHR among your patients, which can help your practice meet Meaningful Use criteria.
- Host patient forms on your website. Dr. Leonardo's clients are protected by Secure Forms.
Ready to Start New for 2015? Let Dr. Leonardo Help.
Dr. Leonardo is a website builder designed for medical practices. In three easy steps, you can have your medical practice's website live on the Web. For more information on where to start, contact us.