IMPORTANT NOTICE Concerning Copyrights, Works of Authorship, Patient Privacy & Protected Health Information (PHI)
Dr. Leonardo is a Content Management System (CMS) which enables the product's subscribers to add and edit content. Adherence to laws concerning Copyrights, Works of Authorship, Patient Privacy and Protected Health Information (PHI) are the subscriber's responsibility. In uploading any content, i.e. text, forms, images, artwork, photographs, videos, audio, etc., to any page, blog, photo gallery, etc., subscribers should obtain all necessary rights and authority to post and use such content including, but not limited to, releases from employees, vendors, customers, patients, and any and all other persons or entities. All elements of content that are uploaded, including imbedded data, may be viewable on the Internet, and may be indexed by search engines and social media websites. Dr. Leonardo Interactive Webservices, LLC, and its affiliates, make no representations or warranties of any kind to protect any visual or imbedded data, filenames, identities, or Personal Health Information (PHI) with respect to the use of this product or any other related service.
Further terms and limitations are described the Standard Terms & Conditions for the Use of Dr. Leonardo Software as a Service (SaaS) Application.
Use of the Dr. Leonardo SAAS Application
The Dr. Leonardo Software as a service (SaaS) Application and the subscription terms are governed by the Standard Terms & Conditions for the Use of Dr. Leonardo as a Service (Saas) Application:
Copyright & Trademark Infringments
Dr. Leonardo Interactive Webservices, LLC (DLIW) is sensitive to alleged infringements of copyrights and trademarks. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), DLIW will suspend and remove materials that have been properly identified as copyright infringements. DMCA Takedown Notices should be submitted to the following Registered Agent:
DMCA Compliance Agent
Dr. Leonardo Interactive Webservices, LLC
PO Box 197
Massapequa, NY 11758-0197
A DMCA Takedown Notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit DLIW to locate the
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DLIW to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please allow a minimum of at least 72 hours for DLIW to contact our customer to advise them of the allegations and respond.
At its exclusive discretion, DLIW reserves the right to disable access or remove material(s) during the course of any investigation.