- Can users download their websites and host them elsewhere?
No; the websites are the intellectual property of Dr. Leonardo and are copyrighted.
- Do I have to sign a contract?
No! Dr. Leonardo allows you to cancel at any time. There are discounted subscriptions for annual commitments.
- Can I use my existing domain name?
Yes! Use your current website address, or purchase a new one on the spot.
- What is the average website-development time for a user?
It typically takes less than an hour for a user to create a fully functional Dr. Leonardo website.
- Can you build the website for me?
Yes! If you’re too busy to do it yourself, our support group will be happy to build the website just for you.
- What if a practice needs help?
There is a searchable online help center, and a support desk available via chat.
- What are the end-user costs associated with Dr. Leonardo?
The fees associated with Dr. Leonardo include a one-time startup fee, and a monthly subscription fee.
- Can I change my design layout at any time?
Yes! With over 1,000 different design layouts and an average of 18 for each healthcare specialty, Dr. Leonardo allows users to change their layout at any time with the simple click of a button.
- What content is available in Dr. Leonardo?
Dr. Leonardo has more than 8,800 different healthcare conditions, treatments, and procedures. There is no limit to the number of pages on your website and you can edit the content any way you like.
- Can I customize my design?
Yes! There are more than 5,000 different photographs and illustrations that you can use to customize your website. Plus, you can use your own images as well.
- What is the difference between saving and publishing?
The save button is used primarily to save your changes while the publish button serves to send the most recent updates to the live site.